Sunday, December 15, 2013

Where in the world is Carmen San...um Bindi?

Anyone else remember that game? I used to love it!
Although I'm not sure if they ever really found her haha
Anyways
Yes my little monsters, I'm still here and I'm still reading, but unfortunately I haven't been able to sit down and share my ramblings with the masses because college has been royally kicking my ass.
But guess what....
I just took my last final and I have three whole glorious weeks to dedicate to editing a few novels and babying the shit out of this blog! 
I've missed it--terribly so.
I'm hoping that the Spring semester will move at a smoother pace and I'll be able to balance out blogging a few times a week along with completing the various assignments that I'll have through out the grueling five months of BIO 275, ENG 112, HUM 115, and PSY 251.
I originally planned on taking two courses next semester, but due to the nursing program changing the program requirements every other year, I had an additional two courses added on to my plate. It sucks. It sucks so damn bad, but hey, at least I'll have all of my core classes completed by the time I begin my nursing courses!
Well if I get into the program that is...I have to schedule my TEAs test this week and then I begin the long wait until March to see if I can continue on the path of becoming a Certified Nurse-Midwife!
So yeah!
That's what I've been up to for the past few weeks.
Tomorrow I'll be kicking off my "Bindi's return to the book blogging world" with an awesome review of Avoiding Temptation by K.A. Linde.
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment