Sunday, December 22, 2013

Have a Holly Jolly...

Holy freaking crap.
Monsters, we are TWO days away from Christmas....where the actual fuck did the year go? 
2013 went by in a hurry and I'm not even sure what's in store for me in 2014 since the Naughty Mafia book signing has been canceled.

I'm hoping that I can find another signing to attend. I just need to sit down with a cold Sundrop and figure out what's going on in the author world next year.

Next year.
There are a lot of grand possibilities opening up for me next year. 

The most important one being that I'll be applying for nursing school. 

I'm also toying around with the idea of self publishing a novel that I've been working on over the past few months. I don't know how Indie Authors do it though haha it's a terrifying process and I find myself stalling out because I'm scared to get one step closer to the big "publish" button. 

Part of me wishes that I could be the next Colleen Hoover or Kristen Ashley, but the other part of me is keeping my ass in check! Those women are on a whole.notha.level and there are SO many amazing authors out there! I applaud them for sharing their stories with the world. My personal story may not ever see the light of day, but I'm going to finish it in 2014 and pat myself on the back for accomplishing one more thing on my bucket list. 

Every year I make a point to write out my hopes and goals for the forthcoming year, and this year I'll be sharing a snippet from my Untiled novel to give people an idea of what its going to be about! I'm excited and terrified to share my writing with you Monsters, but hey that's  life right?

As far as reviewing goes, I obviously suck ass at keeping up with my post. I'm currently finishing up the last installment in Athena Romig's Consequences series. Which is kind of funny because the first book was a DNF for me because I could NOT get down with Tony. Nope. I still hate him, but now after re-reading the first book and devouring the second one, I'm starting to see why some people feel that he has redeemed himself. Even though I still think he's a rat bastard ;)

Well my lovely creations, I have presents that need to be wrapped and episodes of Orange is the New Black to watch, so I hope that you have a lovely holiday and you enjoy every moment with your loved ones!
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment