Thursday, August 8, 2013

Reading is My Therapy.

I'm currently trying to survive the second to last week of my CNA course.
Right now we're finishing up our clinical period and today was one of those days that you feel like the world is on your shoulders. I'm not allowed to say much about it because, as students, we are required to sign confidentiality agreements and we're not allowed to talk about the things we do or see, but man today was just heavy.
I knew as soon as I walked out of the building and stumbled to my car (my feet are SO damn sore today for some reason) that I would need some book therapy tonight after my kids go to bed. 

This is one of the reasons I'm passionate about reading. It's my go to remedy for a really crappy day and can almost always help me put things into perspective. 

For example:

Hey self, at least you don't have a psycho inner goddess that you constantly refer back to when you're incapable of using other euphemisms to say 
"Hey you guyz, I'm really fucking horny and this sex is AH-MAY-ZING."
(50 Shades.)

Or how about...
You think your day was bad? How about the fact that you just found a big ass chicken named Beyonce at your front door.

If you haven't read this awesome little tale of getting a lot of chicken for less than half the price...then what are you waiting for? Just click the picture and be ammmazzeed!
Anyways.
Life is crazy stressful at the moment, but I'm fixing to get lost in Derek by Dawn Martens.
So peace out home fries and I'll talk to you soon.

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment