Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Season 3 is Coming!!!

I've always had a soft spot for all things witchy!
I remember when I was 14 my mom found a little 5 Star notebook that I had dubbed:
 "My Book of Shadows."
I mostly talked about wanting to plant a herb garden and may have mentioned a few wicked things...i.e. thoughts about life and wondering what else is out there (sooo totally not wicked, but hey, I grew up in a Southern Baptist household.) Let's just say mama wasn't pleased at what she read, and my pseudo-Book of Shadows was thrown into the closest garbage bin as I received a pretty heavy verbal lashing. 
Mom, if you by chance read this I never looked into anything Wiccan EVER again.
.....
...........
......
Ok maybe I watched The Craft a million times 


and was a devoted follower of Sabrina the Teenage Witch 

(TGIF show AND the Saturday Morning Cartoon).

I also may or may not have received a starter witch kit 
from my kick ass Step Mom
and
my very own deck of tarot cards...
....possibly a bag of runes....
Yeah.
ANYWAYS, back to 2013. 
American Horror Story just released a 17 second preview of this seasons plot line:
Witches
in
NEW ORLEANS!!!!!
Stick a fork in me because I am DONE.
I love the hoodoo voodoo stories from the Bayou and I can't wait to see what the creators of AHS have in store for us this season.
I've read that my crush Evan Peters will be back for his third consecutive season, so that's just icing on the cake!





How about you?
Ever had a hankering to turn that cheating ex-boyfriend into an ugly toad?
Do you watch American Horror Story?

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment