Sunday, January 12, 2014

Adventures in Internetland

Reading is obviously one of my ultimate hobbies, but I also enjoy trolling the internets and watching all of the weird shit that it has to offer.


Exhibit A:


Art is art of course, but what the actual fuck did I just watch? The guy at 2.06 sent me into a fit of giggles. I've tried to do a few different internet searches to figure out where that lovely pole banging masterpiece originated from, but atlas, I've had no luck.

Exhibit B:

The first thing that popped into my mind when I saw that clip was MAD DOG MADDOX, baby! haha. Granted I don't think Travis ever encountered a wanna be break dance at the fight club, but I'm sure he would have done the same damn thing in regards to knocking his lame ass out. Pigeon of course would be there to high five him on the side lines!

Exhibit C:

Grab some tissues folks.


Even though Khal Drogo is a bit of a pedophile in the books, on the TV show Game of Thrones, I fell head over heels in love with BOTH characters. I still shed a tear when I see any of the fan-made videos about what Drogo and Danny had. This is why I love the fictional world! You get so caught up in their lives and struggles that when they hurt, YOU HURT. Some people just don't get it, and think it's ridiculous, but I think it shows how powerful the written word is. 

Well folks, that's all I'm sharing today. The house is begging to be cleaned and I have a hot date with this dude you may know, Remy. Mine by Katy Evans has me on the fence right now, but I'll get into that more whenever I finally write up my review.

Hope you have a great week!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment