Monday, August 12, 2013

Four More Days til...




That's right!
I'm going to VEGAS BABY!
Which means that in less than 120 hours I will be in the presence of
Kristen Ashley
Madeline Sheehan
and some other KICK ASS AUTHORS!!!
The only issues I have is that I need to pack.
Yup. 
My flight leaves early Thursday morning
and
I've yet to pack.
I fucking hate packing.
One minute I know what I want to wear and the next 
I'm freaking out because I don't know what to wear.
It's a vicious cycle.
Which means I'll wait until the last possible minute to pack
and look a hot mess in Vegas.
OH and I also need to finishing looking over my friends book. 
I've been trying to get back to her asap, but
life just keeps getting in the way.
So yeah. I guess I should do that now instead 
of trolling the Naughty Mafia FB Group.

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment