Saturday, August 24, 2013

Never fear

I'm still here.

Vegas was amazing and I'll have a full detailed post about that experience up in a few days. 
Things have been quiet around here because I've just started my fall semester of school AND I'm going to be working with one of my friends on a better blogger template. 

Somethings that are coming up within the next week on here are:

1. Review of Whiskey Lullaby by Dawn Martens and Emily Minton

2. Review of Derek by Dawn Martens

3. Review of Own the Wind by Kristen Ashley


4. Review of Fire Inside by Kristen Ashley


5. My Vegas Experience

and last, but not least...a snippet about the book that I've been working for the past few months. 
(Which is a really big deal for me because I've only let three other people read any parts of it. lol)

Hopefully when I get my school work schedule down pat, I'll be able to read more and be more involved with the blogging community. I'm starting to learn that it takes hard work and a shit load of dedication to keep one of these bad boys up and running! 

So this chick has some serious work cut out for her!
Til next time!
-B


No comments:

Post a Comment